Wednesday 7 December 2011

7.12.11 Today I'm wearing.....


Today I'm having a brown day. I'm wearing my slouchy brown and orange striped jumper from Dorothy Perkins, and my olive brown shorts from New Look. Along with, of course, my knee high tan boots. I'm starting to think they're the only shoes I brought to uni with me, I wear them all the time! I've even painted my nails to match my outfit as I was ridiculously energetic at 7:30 this morning when I woke up! The nail polish I've used is Barry M 'Mushroom' - I absolutely love it, and I find I often prefer darker colours of nail varnish in the winter, as if my mood for colour is dependant on the weather. What do you guys think - do you prefer to brighten your wardrobe during the darker months, or do you find yourself shrouding yourself in black? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment