Thursday 12 April 2012

Sorry for the major absence

I've been completely useless recently after losing my bb usb cable. Whoops!! Butttt, I'm back at home for the Easter Holidays, and I've found a spare, result!! Today I found out that I've been elected as the newspaper features editor for my uni newspaper! I'm so excited to be in charge of the fashion pages of the newspaper, and look forward to sharing some of my work for you guys. So what does a new editor wear to lounge around the house avoiding essays and rain? I've gone for an old H&M vest top, and my flower print palazzo pants. My hair is also finally long enough to put in a side scrunched plait, a la Serena van der Woodsen in this last week's Gossip Girl :) How've you all been and what are you wearing today? xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment